Thursday, February 3, 2011

How to reuse or recycle old broom, brush, and rake?

Louisa on 12 / 22 / 2010 by |

Last week's plastic dustbins and following on from the ironing broken Monday, Philip also suggests

Brooms and rakes.

Throws head handle, but do not know why people often isolated and various garden tools. Simply play match maker. Too many garden tools cannot farm. Check the repair tool also great gifts.

Philip's idea is great one-is the father of my in-laws collection and matchmakes, too. Hope and old ones renovated garden of almost all of our tools.

We went through the phase a few years ago more brush and MOP break handles – of in underneath is lying in some brush head. I it site was covered, suggest using them to someone I thought had boot brush / scraper - but the more I dreamed of it so cannot find me - good idea!

I am the old rake, en mass Berry picker such convoluted chap Atomic shrimp to be able to use imagine.

Reuse of other old or broken broom, brush rake do?

Garden, items

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment