Monday, January 24, 2011

Be able to freshen your tired, winter coat?

A few weeks ago, I was someone "the tired winter coat for polishing" discovered the article was promoted on Twitter. Oh! shine like and thought! cut and a great way to upcycle it after all — but I clicked on the article and fine also found various belt, brooch, Doohickeys you own, involvement, and shine, but very me.

Reducing this type questions for me, both the "repair",-do not have to buy new update method can be tired of winter coats? it is good to more me about it too, as well as looking think will feel important.

I basically three coat all year round-(this is worn for most of the year) light cotton Hoodie, freezing and may need to wear too cold and I see no Parker things a little neater and less expensive than short wool one expensive big super-warm cotton Hoodie type coat my.

What I can to freshen them?

For me, tired of dirty – to get two main areas cuffs my and my pocket. Parker cleaning on a regular basis, Viva cotton is getting thrown. Parker and wool one as easily washable, especially winter increases can often spot cleaning cuffs. Some women's handbags-dealing with the site for the accumulation of detritus pockets treats to my pocket. It's sometimes (fiber Parker found the jacket when I put this year for the first time is!) is good, mostly bad (dog biscuts crumbs, paper, sticky candy bits). A cleaning and emptying the junk e-mail, and bread crumbs and Pocket grime but sooner or (this spoil too much spam coat line is better looking, but for me using it more often than the feeling of many we enjoy.

Another thing: my one – is the style-bobbly of heavy, heavy wool wool wool 100%. Combing the Debobbler are a lot of bit seems look tidier. Several potential problems also tidied might think there would be too. I also debobble / decrease-snag to my scarves, hand bags and mittens good measure for.

Court of another thing: I Parker and Parker has been recently played zipper-snagging a secure zip parts needle somewhere that I, and to stop it in the zip to rub a little SOAP to teeth so frustrating experience.

One more involved: lining wool-ish 1 always solvable me-is a polyester icky, now is a little torn too. By using the old fun pattern t-shirt-you can use the pattern as the original lining, and then replace the-upcycling idea remodel.

This is what to do and things will. Any ideas for new old coat of or have their own way.

(Sh0dan photos)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment